Finally…The Joyfully Nourished Life Podcast is here!!
It took about a year and a half to get this thing off the ground, but it’s here! The Joyfully Nourished Life Podcast is LIVE! I cannot wait for you to come on this journey with me and begin your own unique version of The Joyfully Nourished Life.
This podcast is for women who are ready to experience a life free from dieting, weight cycling, and food restriction in order to live out their God-given purpose. You’ll learn how to embrace authentic health like you never have before.
Outline for Episode 1: Welcome to The Joyfully Nourished Life Podcast
On the first episode of The Joyfully Nourished Life Podcast, here’s what you can expect:
- Introduction (overview of social media, how to join the JNL email list, and the podcast schedule for 2023)
- Disclaimer (because let’s be honest…nobody wants to get sued, especially not me!)
- How and Why I Started The Joyfully Nourished Life, LLC
- What is The Joyfully Nourished Life?
- My Personal Struggles with Body Image, a Distorted View of Health, and Disordered Eating Patterns
- Why I Chose a Faith-Based Approach to Intuitive Eating
- Conclusion (this part is really special, so be sure to listen to the end!)
Introduction to The Joyfully Nourished Life Podcast
So you might be wondering…what will I get out of listening to this podcast show? Well, we’re going to find out TOGETHER! I want this to be a valuable resource for you, so a big part of making this podcast will require your feedback to know what works and what doesn’t.
That’s why I would love for you to listen to the first episode and share your rating and review on your favorite podcast app! It is now available on all major podcast apps, including Apple Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, and more!
I hope you’ll give it a listen! Let me know in the comments below what you think, and feel free to share ideas for what you would like me to cover in future episodes.
And if you need some inspiration, here were some of my favorite posts from 2022:
- 99 Coping Sills (That Don’t Involve Eating to Numb Your Feelings)
- All Foods Fit: 9 Key Steps to Crushing Your Sugar Cravings
- 11 Ways to Respect Your Body Without Trying to Lose Weight
- The 10 Intuitive Eating Principles: Your Path to Authentic Health
Much love, friends! <3
Have you heard about The Joyfully Nourished Life 10-week Program Guide?
In this exclusive wellness program, you’ll receive original course content outlining the principles of Intuitive Eating, the revolutionary anti-dieting approach to healthy living, all with a Christ-centered, faith-based focus for everyday life. Once you’re ready, visit the JNL Shop here to learn more!
With your purchase, your friendly neighborhood nutrition expert (that’s me!) will then reach out via email to learn more about your specific health-related interests, challenges, and goals!
Much love, friends!